- All areas on super-built basis. Super-built area includes area of walls, balconies & proportionate area of staircase, lift, common passage and common facilities. Furniture layouts are conceptual.
- The information contained herein is subject to change as may be required by the authorities and cannot form part of any offer or contract. E & OE
- This website does not purport to offer real estate services or mortgage brokerage services.
- Nexrise Group encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. We take measures to protect our website but there is no guarantee that our website will be free of infection by viruses or any other contaminating or destructive properties. The user accepts sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of our website materials.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When filling out a form on our site, for any of the above-mentioned reasons, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- As you travel through the Nexrise website, our servers log information about your session. Information logged includes items such as your IP address, what browser you are using, the time and date you visited, how long your session lasted, and what pages you visited. We use this information from our server logs primarily to learn about our visitors as a group, to track visitors and readership on our website.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, simply respond to the email received letting us know the same & we will have you taken off from our database.
The content on this website is the exclusive property of The Nexrise Group.